DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Work Location: ORAPI APPLIED (S) PTE LTD
Posted Date: Dec 23rd, 2021
- Assist with the maintenance of our website & e-shop, for constant improvement of organic traffic volume and performance through search engine optimization (SEO) efforts.
- Monitor performance of the website by tracking conversion rates and making recommendations for improvements.
- Drive Search Engine Marketing (SEM) campaigns via Google Analytics / Paid Search, focused on cost optimization to reach required traffic targets efficiently.
- Design of marketing collaterals, digital assets (ie. banners, web graphics, etc), and other related design work.
- Support all inquiries via web chat, email and WhatsApp
- Assist with our social media strategy to increase presence across all digital channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, YouTube) to improve traffic and engagement.
- Designing and copywriting of digital and social media content.
- Launch optimized online adverts through Facebook and LinkedIn to increase company and brand awareness.
- Assist with social media performance reports
- Engage with social media users and respond to any mentions over, Facebook, LinkedIn.
- Develop EDM and Newsletters for existing clients and prospects.
- Develop sales & marketing tools (brochures by market segment, protocols, E-catalogues and videos).
- Update product data sheets and product labels.
- Support sales and technical in conducting company presentations / trainings.
- Support regional external events: exhibitions, displays and marketing materials.
- Excellent understanding and insights with current digital marketing trends, tools and strategies.
- Proficient in Graphic Design Software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience in WordPress and Rapido.
- Experience in digital disciplines e.g. SEO, SEM, Google Adwords and web analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics).
- Knowledge of digital advertising platforms Facebook ads, LinkedIn Ads.
- Skills and experience in creating engaging and effective content for websites, meta page descriptions, blog articles etc.
- Excellent communications skills – English (written and spoken).
- Meticulous and creative with a strong attention to details and aesthetics.
- Able to multi-task in a demanding & fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated and driven to produce result & Ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Diploma in Digital Marketing or related qualifications.
- Mid-career individuals from any qualification level can apply.
- Fresh graduated are welcomed to apply.
- Interested applicants please submit a cover letter on why you think you will be ideal for the job, resume with your latest photo and expected salary.
- Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, email us your details along with your most recent resume with the button below.