Having visitors is a central part of care home life, as it is a crucial part of maintaining the health and well being of the residents. Welcoming anyone into a care home will inevitably bring a risk of COVID-19 transmission, this is why care home hygiene is such an important consideration during this time. The risks involved can be managed and mitigated with the correct products and protocols in place and this should be balanced against the benefit and importance that visiting care homes brings to the care home residents and their families.
With the presence of new variants of the virus, we still need to be cautious ensure that we protect those who are most at risk, as well as the staff involved. This is why products that have been proven to be effective against COVID-19 should be utilised as part of COVID-19 prevention measures.
Why choose Orapi?
- Easily accessible information for COSHH assessment reports, as we manufacture our own products.
- Products manufactured locally in Singapore, resulting in shorter delivery times.
- Quality of products tested to the European Norms standards, ensuring their ability to combat COVID-19.
- Wide range of products, with an emphasis on longer shelf life.
Contact us at email@example.com for your individual solution plan.
PINEFECT – 1070
Floor & Surface Pine Disinfectant Cleaner
Approved by National Environment Agency (NEA) for effectiveness against Coronavirus (Covid-19).
- Multi-purpose disinfectant for all floors and surfaces
- 4 in 1 action: Cleans, disinfects, deodorizes and controls odours
- Kills all bacteria: virucide, germicide and bactericide
- Long-lasting pine perfume
- Recommended for use on floors, walls, drains, tiles, linoleum, sinks, washroom areas, garbage cans…
- Halal Approval: C9664
WYRITOL WIPES – 9172
Formulated for reducing the spread of virus and bacteria. Recommended for daily disinfection of high-touch points. Leaves a fresh fragrance.
Wyritol Wipes benefit:
- Single-use disinfectant wipes
- Cleans & disinfects all surfaces: desk surface, table, cabinet, keyboard, door handle, toys, toilet, phone, mouse, computer…
- Kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria
- Bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal action
- Leaves a fresh pine fragrance
- Safe to use, no hazard pictogram
- 1 box = 120 wipes
Manekline – 1875
MANEKLINE® GHA is thixotropic hydroalcoholic gel for hygienic treatment and surgical disinfection of hands by rubbing.
MANEKLINE® GHA is recommended for use in hospitals, veterinary clinics, schools and offices, kitchens, food processing plants, manufacturing plants or anywhere good hygiene level is important.
- Bactericidal, Fungicidal, Virucidal
- Keep hands clean and soft
- Remain effective on hands for hours
- Without dye
- Without perfume
- Comfort: moisturizing
- Ready to use
- Halal Approval: C9664
Product Type: Alcohol solution for quick hand disinfection (TP1)
Bactericidal: EN 13727 (30s).
Yeasticidal: EN 13624 (30s).
Virucidal: EN 14476 on H1N1 (60 sec.), BVDV* (30 Sec.), PRV* (60 sec.), Norovirus (60 sec.) and Adenovirus (90 sec).
Swine Pseudorabies Virus (PRV) and Bovine Viral Diarrhea Virus
(BVDV) are surrogate of HBV et HCV.
Hygienic treatment by friction: EN 1500 (4 ml – 60 sec.).
Hand surgical disinfection by friction: EN 12791 (2 x 4 ml – 2*60 sec.).